RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Online Refund And Exchange Policy
We want you to love every item you purchase from Go Girl but we understand that sometimes things do happen and in that situation we are here to help. Our online store policy is that we are happy to refund where possible. Note: unless an item you have bought is deemed faulty, all return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
Please complete the returns form which should have been sent with your order.
To be eligible for a refund an item must:
- Be returned within 30 days of receipt of purchase in its original packaging
- Be returned in its original condition meaning: unworn, unwashed and unused with all tags and protective stickers attached (due to hygiene reasons you cannot return swimwear or earrings).
In store exchange
Should you wish to return your online order to one of our stores, the in store returns policy of exchange or credit note only (no refunds) will be accepted.
Received an incorrect product
We employ real people in our warehouse and sometimes mistakes happen. If an error occurs with your order we apologise for the inconvenience and ask you to email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately so we can rectify the problem at no cost to you.
What to do if you think you have a faulty product
You are always entitled to a refund if a consumer guarantee is not met (www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-rights-guarantees/consumer-guarantees).
Our number one priority is keeping our customers happy! If you believe our products haven’t stood the test of time our friendly team members will be able to assess your product for faults.
To avoid any delays, before you send your item back
- take a clear photo of the fault (photos to far back or blurry photos will not be accepted)
- email us at email@example.com with the image and a description of the fault
- include your full name, order number and date in the email
Once we receive your email we will then advise you on how we will proceed with your return.
There are several different options:
- If we can clearly see the fault and believe the product has not performed as it should we will offer you an exchange to the equal value of your original purchase, a credit note or a refund.
- If we cannot see the fault clearly and the product requires additional inspection we will ask you to return the product to us to the following address:
- If we deem the product to be faulty based on the definition outlined below we will offer you the choice of another product to the equal value of your original purchase or a refund.
- If we believe the product has been mistreated due to failure to follow garment care instructions or has performed for a reasonable period of time and is showing general wear and tear, we will inform you that your return request has been denied.
What counts as a fault?
- An item has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it
- It is unsafe
- It is significantly different from the sample or description (please be aware that general manufacturing differences such as print positioning does not count as a fault).
- Doesn’t perform as it is supposed to
Can swimwear or earrings be refunded or exchanged?
In the interest of hygiene and keeping products sanitary, we do not allow swimwear or earrings to be exchanged or returned after purchase. However, we would be happy to refund any product deemed faulty.
Go Girl products are delicate and require a gentle hand-wash only in cold water with a mild detergent (hot water can cause dye to run and clothing to shrink). We will not be held responsible for items of clothing that have been incorrectly cared for.
*Unfortunately at this time we do not have the facilities for you to return any products which are purchased online into a Go Girl store.
NEED A LITTLE MORE ASSISTANCE? CONTACT US firstname.lastname@example.org