RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We want you to love every item you purchase from Go Girl, but we understand that this is not always the case and in that situation we are here to help.
Please note: Unless an item you have purchased is deemed faulty, all return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
Online refunds and exchanges
Should you wish to return or exchange an item online, start by completing the returns form which will have been included in your order.
To be eligible for a refund or exchange, an item must be:
- Returned within 30 days of receipt of purchase
- In its original packaging
- In its original condition - unworn, unwashed and unused with all tags and protective stickers attached
- A non-sale product - we offer returns or exchanges on full-price items only
Due to hygiene reasons you cannot return swimwear or earrings.
Should you wish to return your online order to one of our stores (Hervey Bay QLD or Airlie Beach QLD), the in-store returns policy of exchange or credit note only (no refunds) will be accepted.
I received an incorrect product
We employ real people in our warehouse and sometimes mistakes do happen. If an error occurs with your order we apologise for the inconvenience and ask you to email email@example.com immediately so we can rectify the problem at no cost to you.
I think I have a faulty product
You are always entitled to a refund if a consumer guarantee is not met (www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-rights-guarantees/consumer-guarantees).
Our number one priority is keeping our customers happy! If you believe our products haven’t stood the test of time, our friendly team members will be able to assess your product for faults.
If you ordered one of our precious cargo pieces, please note that we take no responsibility for damages during transport.
To avoid any delays, before you send your item back ensure to:
- Take a clear photo of the fault (blurry or far away photos will not be accepted)
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the image and a description of the fault
- Include your full name, order number and date in the email
Once we receive your email we will then advise you on how we will proceed with your return. There are several different options:
- If we can clearly see the fault and believe the product has not performed as it should we will offer you an exchange to the equal value of your original purchase, a credit note or a refund.
- If we cannot see the fault clearly and the product requires additional inspection we will ask you to return the product to us to the following address: Go Girl, 1/46 Southern Cross Circuit, Urangan, QLD 4655, Australia
- If we deem the product to be faulty based on the definition outlined below we will offer you the choice of another product to the equal value of your original purchase or a refund.
- If we believe the product has been mistreated due to failure to follow garment care instructions or has performed for a reasonable period of time and is showing general wear and tear, we will inform you that your return request has been denied.
What counts as a fault?
- An item has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it
- It is unsafe
- It is significantly different from the sample or description (please be aware that general manufacturing differences such as print positioning does not count as a fault)
- It doesn’t perform as it is supposed to
Can swimwear or earrings be refunded or exchanged?
In the interest of hygiene and keeping products sanitary, we do not allow swimwear or earrings to be exchanged or returned after purchase. However, we would be happy to refund any product deemed faulty.
Go Girl products are delicate and require a gentle hand-wash only in cold water with a mild detergent (hot water can cause dye to run and clothing to shrink). We will not be held responsible for items of clothing that have been incorrectly cared for.
Need a little more assistance? Contact us email@example.com 💌